Monday, February 28, 2005

IN YOUR BOX:

Well, those four stories I had on the go (only finished "Titty Cutter Town" and submitted it to a professional 'horror' market) are on the back burner today. I've just finished my first pure sci-fi story of 2005 with (hopefully) lots more to come. It's called IN YOUR BOX (3,000 words) and it's the story of a teen who buys these old robo-pets - you can buy all sorts of upgrades for these mechanical buddies, great fun.

I've submitted this to the premier sci-fi website (20 cents per word) and hopefully it'll herald a new era of more grown up Mike Philbin fiction.

:)

update: later in the evening of 28/02/2005, finished the second of those four-stories-on-the-go from the 20/02/2005 post "The Oxford Library Murders". Not sure of the market for it yet. It's a little bizarre, to say the least.

4 comments:

lisa said...

I like this weblog. I think I am gonna post my message here.

I like this weblog. I think I am gonna post my message here.

I like this weblog. I think I am gonna post my message here.

I like this weblog. I think I am gonna post my message here.

Please be careful when buying Tramadol.

Please be careful when buying Tramadol.

Lee Pletzers said...

Hey Mike

good luck with the SF story. I wrote a novella SF/Fantasy (new for me) and made it into a blog. If people are interested, hopefully they'll buy the first book in a series. I'm currently half way through the first book.
http://fantasybook.blogspot.com

Mike Philbin said...

thanks Lee,

the editor of this 20 cents per word market only recently heard of the death of Hertzan Chimera and is real keen to read a new Mike Philbin story, so hopefully it's chocks away and onto greater and better things.

Just got a great come-back from that Hollywood producer about my PKD screenplay (can't say which book it's based on yet until the deal's done and dusted and hard-cash-money has been deposited in my accuont of joy).

:)

jack said...

Please be careful when you buy tramadol .

Please be careful when you buy tramadol online.

Please be careful when you buy fioricet

Please be careful aboutloss weight

Please be careful when you buy tramadol.

Please be careful when buying Tramadol.

Please be careful when buying from an online pharmacy .

Please be careful when buying penis enlargement pill .

Please be careful when buying penis enlargment pill .

Please be careful when buying penis pill .