Monday, December 05, 2005

BUKKAKE STORY: silverthought press - bukkakeworld novel

originally a 2005 blogpost, updated in 2008:

On my old website there used to be a tooth-some choke-some story called BUKKAKEWORLD where the noise pollution of modern living is replaced with the milky onslaught of said Japan-originated face-seeding fetish. Looking in the hit counter, I see that my site receives a LOT of hits from this search term

bukkake story

my old website used to rank at #1 on page #1 in Google for this search term. Wasn't I proud? But what sick fucks are out there searching for stories, about bukkake? I mean, we all know what's gonna happen. Right? The face is gonna get plastered with manmilk. Where's the story in that. Right?

Or is there more to BUKKAKEWORLD -- that's a link to the 2008 NOVELISATION of the original bukkakeworld story, that's what. Get ready for the world to fuck your fucking face, you corporate slave.

No comments: