Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Cathy O'Brien - MK Ultra - CIA mind control programme

...and the funny thing is, she's not the only one. Here's Cathy O'Brien in 2001 at the Granada Forum talking about the MK Ultra (mind control) project she was part of. She implicated Bush and Clinton in the Left/Right paradigm and says how the New World Order's plan has always been about manipulation of the masses.

Here's a quote from her TRANS FORMATION OF AMERICA website, "In 1984, George Bush told Bill Clinton that when the American people become disillusioned with Republicans leading them into the New World Order, Arkansas Democrat Governor Bill Clinton would be maneuvered into place as President. Clinton was to be followed into office by Republican Bush, Jr. who was actively being programmed through MK Ultra mind control means in preparation for his role as President. When another illusion of change would be needed to appease the public, Hilary Clinton as a “female” Democrat was to be placed into the office of President thereby keeping the same family of dictators in full operation." but that didn't happen, and Obama became 'the angel who replaced the demon Bush' (with Hilary by his side).

At some point in the late 60's early 70's MK ULTRA became MK DELTA and here are THREE MORE VICTIMS of this incest-family-based CIA mind control programme that THE USA GOVERNMENT WAS SPONSORING, and Clinton finally made a public apology for. I know, it sounds unbelievable, so if it's a load of bullshit, let's put these women on the witness stand and have the truth out: to the rest of you, yes, this is where edu-tainment films like The Bourne Identity come from. True fact:

MKULTRA Victim Testimony A:
MKULTRA Victim Testimony B:
MKULTRA Victim Testimony C:

Here's Brice Taylor, one of the highest level MK Ultra mind controlled victims to ever come forward and reveal her story. She tells of Satanic rituals, torture and sexual shock therapy - the usual Mind Control devices. She talks about the trade in children to fund government projects. Her owner/handler was (allegedly) comedian Bob Hope. She was (allegedly) used a sex slave by Ronald Reagan and Richard Nixon - wonder if that was at Bohemian Grove? I know, it sounds stupid and weird and fantastical ... but listen and decide for yourselves.

MKULTRA's Brice Taylor 1: NO LONGER THERE
MKULTRA's Brice Taylor 2: NO LONGER THERE
MKULTRA's Brice Taylor 3: NO LONGER THERE

If you want to see Brice Taylor talking about her experiences, click this.

I mean, it's so fucking easy when you know how it's done. Take 9/11. You show the horror of the towers falling. And while the trauma is still a raw wound across the minds of the masses, "Oh, my God, I know that hundred storey building. How could it fall? How could that happen?" before you get to that point, you're still in shock. You're not even thinking. You're just appalled and aghast.

THEN, then they have the corporate media mind-blast you with, "Bin Laden's men flew airplanes into the World Trade Centre buildings ONE and TWO and they collapsed. Bin Laden's a bastard. Bin Laden must be killed. And he was funded by Saddam Hussein."

And you (because Mind Control is a Science) go, "Yeah, let's kill all muslims." because you're a fucking mind-controlled sheep of the corporate media funded by the global elite. I particularly like the resurgence of Shepherd Faery's OBEY message on the t-shirts of all the mind-controlled zombie children lurking around our streets today - much worse than a backwards-pointing baseball cap, imho.

7 comments:

Carla said...

I have been controled for a year..... how can I get help??? read my blogs please

Anonymous said...

Mike, you have to be careful yourself of another form of mind control. It seems quite easy to control your mind as you tend to believe anything that fits your own prejudices, I've noticed.

Mike Philbin said...

yeah, you're right - I am mind controlled. Sometimes, I can smell that sorta carboard-burning smell the means they're sending me an OBEY message.

;)

LOL

matthew said...

- Hide quoted text -
Hello , My name is Matthew Reppenhagen ,

- Hide quoted text -
I know I have been under Mind control, Hypnosis and influenced by drugs and chip implants.
Over the last 8 months I have been programed. I have a lot of info of why and how they are doing it in my case.
The chip reads your mind and sends out the info in some form of silent sound wave.
They caused me to disassociate further , by assigning the staff and “Patients” to repeat and mock my every thought. They read stories to me at night while I sleep, and use trigger words along with signals to brain wash me.
They have threatened my life on several occasions.
They also have put me in a delusional state , where I began to understand words and numbers (like numbers on a clock) to mean something other than its traditional meaning. They have me under there control like clock work lol.
I am desperate to find a doctor that can take x rays , because the doctor I have now of course withholds information from me . I would also like to know how I can get my life back. PS this doesn't evan scratch the serfice I have at least 10 diffrent compartments triggered by trauma , My short term and long term memorie I can not access on my own it has to be brought out I seem to forget everthing in a 10 to 20 seconds periode of time,
I would give anything if you could help me like cathie was help please contact me ( the best way is by email ) which is : matthewreppenhagen@gmail.com

thank you, much love God Bless

Theo Prinse said...

MKULTRA's Brice Taylor 1:
MKULTRA's Brice Taylor 2:
MKULTRA's Brice Taylor 3:
are no longer available

Mike Philbin said...

Theo,

thanks for that notification - what rotten luck, what CENSORSHIP of the truth.

Anyway, I've added an alternative link to the post, leaving the defunkt link-titles in their editorial place.

Justin Ramage said...

SWEET CANNABIS IS A DEPROGRAMMER, MARIJUANA WILL DEPROGRAM YOU SMOKE, EAT, WHATEVER, BUT CONSUME CANNABIS THAT IS ANOTHER REASON IT IS ILLEGAL, NOT ONLY WILLIAM RANDOLF HEARST, but because it will de program you