Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Onion - Modern Warfare 3 - Glenn Beck - Tiger Woods

Man, I don't know, I came this close to sharing the "Victim In Fatal Car Accident Tragically Not Glenn Beck" episode with my avid reader...

but decided (wisely) on this 'slightly more relevant to the daily extrusions from this worthless online orifice' episode about the forthcoming 3D game "Modern Warfare 3: Ultra-Realistic Modern Warfare Game Features Awaiting Orders, Repairing Trucks". That's my kinda gaming...



Nah, I can't resist, and I know you'll respect me in the morning and won't feed bleach to my cat again ... here's the GLENN BECK episode, too. At first it seems just like any random editorial hit piece from jaded anchor Brandon Amrstrong, but then an eye witness, an EMT and the girl's weeping mother pile on the cheap laughs in this hilariously dark, dark comedic vignette.



Okay, okay, I realise that may not have been healthy enough for ya as you wonder what to do with the rest of your Tuesday in Corporate Whoresville so, here's some topical Sports News, Tiger Woods Announces Return To Sex.

No comments: