Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Mike Philbin on Rumor Mill Radio this Tuesday 23rd November

I'm going to be talking about FREE PLANET and other things involving 'creativity, passion & kinship' on Rumor Mill Radio on TUESDAY 23rd November. Yeah, I know there were 'rumours' that I'd be on the show 'last Tuesday' but it was cancelled at the last minute due to electrical storm damage at the radio station.

I was invited to do Rumor Mill Radio last year and since then their listenership has gone up 53% so the time is right.

Tune in on Tuesday, the 23rd of November, and we'll have a ball and free the world from corporate slavery - well, a step in the right direction, at least.

Day Later Update: here's a glowing promotional page on Rumor Mill News that shares the first 18 minutes of my THREE HOUR interview by Rayelan Allen of Rumor Mill News last night, UK time.

No comments: