Saturday, April 21, 2012

MEN IN BLACK arrive at your hotel asking for YOU.

seriously, I love this crazy stuff, I know it's dud'sville/fake'sville/goofball'sville at all our expense but I'm like a moth to a flame, I just can't look away, can't not share this with you, patient readers of Free Planet.

these two guys were very scary
no eyebrows
no eyelashes
like their hair was attached to their hats
their eyes were so big and so blue(beam) and I swear they could tell what I was thinking and these men then didn't blink not once did I see them blink.

UNQUOTE


2 comments:

Keira said...

I don’t even know the way I finished up right here, however I assumed this publish was great. I do not realize who you are but definitely you are going to a well-known blogger in case you are not already. Cheers!

Mike Philbin said...

Keira,

I take it English isn't your first language, but I understand what you're saying. Thanks for reading Free Planet. Tell all your friends. Spread the word.

:)

Mike