Tuesday, May 29, 2012

possessions, hauntings, alien abductions - are we all to blame?



these things, these visuals, people see IN THEIR VERSION OF REAL LIFE, that's the subject of today's blogpost.


I mean, don't get me wrong, I've had dreams about crazy shit (who hasn't) but, I've NEVER MET or INTERACTED WITH any sort of ghost or pixie or cthuhlhu monster either here on or any other dimension, while I was 'conscious', while I was 'not unconscious'. But I've never been 'walking down the street' and been invited to see something that was truly beyond my understanding or too freakish to not be real.

These mythological (and/or contemporary alien) beasts have always been a part of Human Existence. Look back at the littering of history with this material; UFOs in the sky, trolls under bridges, dragons, sea monsters, mind control... just keep naming this shit.

I think WE MAKE THEM; we make all these things up in our head. They're not OUT THERE like some 'floating entity' waiting to pounce. I think they're a PART OF US. Ghost or God, it's all the same phenomenon.

I've blog'd about my sense of dislocation before, how my voice doesn't sound like mine, how the things I write don't really seem to be my own creations, reading them back. I've had physical impressions that I live with... Hell, right now, I'm looking at the screen as I type and it's like my whole existence is merely a bubble of the thinnest gossamer material you can imagine, with millions of other potential MEs scrambling around behind the 'physical me'. I'm looking out at this world from some sort of a perspective and AT ANY MOMENT that thin fabric could RIP and I'll be pulled back into the place where we all really live.

Personally, I suspect I'm IMMUNE to the paranormal universe, it's never affected me; I've never been pulled back into the soup.

Dreams (to me) feel like they 'may' be a potential narrative discourse tool with our REAL SELVES through our sleeping machine. But I can't prove any of this. There's no evidence I can show you, no trinket from the dark side of the universe. It's all conjecture until the gossamer snaps. And I know that's not going to happen.

As I see it, THESE ARE MY PERSONAL IMPRESSIONS.

And I think this is what we're doing when we report possessions, hauntings and alien abductions - we're PROJECTING our ASSESSMENT of this gossamer interaction with the IMAGINED DIMENSIONS onto the conscious world.

Listen to what Dana The UFO Chick says about her 'projections' onto this mythological realm.

3 comments:

muzuzuzus said...

O personally have had --that I strongly remember. Some say most dreams are OBEs, but these experiences were different. The second one that happened years ago: I came out of the body, and I met entities who telepathically communicated with me. later on in the experience I met two people who I know, one being VERY close to me, and after a very dramatic sexual encounter these being reveals under the masks I had recognized what looked like two Satyrs!!
Now, it just so happens that I am going through old journals at the moment, and I have one where the dates are pre-9/11 where I am exploring a whole host of things, and one article I quoted was talking about Satyrs who it says move extraordinaly swifly, are VERy sexually Libidinous AND will masquerade themselves as humans. ALL this is what I experienced from these beings.

Now, I have had THAT experience but have never seen a UFO (well I think I did once, but I was driving and it was in distance. Cant be sure) in real life, but BECAUSE I have had that experience, and also experienced seeing faeiries on magicmushrooms, I am more open-minded about other peoples reports, though I keep critical head on too because some people want to scam you.

next thing is the 'in here' versus 'out there' presumptions of western culture. See, materialistic culture will not in any way accept that nature may be conscious and intelligenct, so if they hear inigenous peoples claim that they can communicate with spirits they will think it is mental illness, as they would if a modern says it. So-called sceptics like Susan Blackmore will argue that any visions, spirit, UFO etc happens 'in the brain' and 'can be produced in the laboratory'. This is the materialistic dogma.

But I DO agree that we also can project our cultural expectation onto the Imaginal realm also. This is VERY complex subject lol

Mike Philbin said...

the Free Planet blog DOES NOT BELIEVE (today) that extra-dimensional or inter-dimensional entities are operating OUTSIDE THE HUMAN REALM in the role of ghosts or demons or gods...

That's it.

:)

muzuzuzus said...

'(today)' lol