Friday, August 17, 2012

dreams - back with a ferocity - hyper-real hyper-surreal.

no specific content as a basis for another Dreams post, but ... just a general update about resolution and intensity.

The sheer REALNESS of the Dreams I've been having for the last week.

Scary realness.
Solid realness.
Sad realness.

Seriously, this shit feels like nothing like a re-sorting and compacting/integraton of the days events into the longer term memories already stored in the brain and more like ANOTHER LIFE.

It's like it has its own REALNESS and it's a solid, scary, sad realness I would have thought irrelevant to 'data storage'.

Very strange, very profound.


DAY LATER UPDATE: hyper-real, hyper-surreal!

Yeah, the content I don't wanna go into, but I'll relate SPECIFICS. I can't quite believe this level of anatomical detail. I have certain scars or blemishes on my body (just like you do) from injury or illness etc. Last night's dream MADE A POINT of bringing these tiny insignificant details to my full attention. Then proceeded to do some utterly brilliant, amazing, wicked and totally vivid things to my body so that I'd KNOW IT WAS (supposed to be) REAL. This had NOTHING to do with simple "dream = data compression" theory.

Of course, it was just a dream, but, man, that was TOO REAL.


NEXT DAY LATER UPDATE: gold stickers with writing on them being placed on my back not very subtly (I confronted the woman who was doing this) in a junk shop or thrift shop where (who I was with) chose a VERY OLD jigsaw with a very strange futuristic blue-plastic waxy covering that such an old item could never have.

9 comments:

Adam Meakin said...

thought you didn't have spiritual experiences

Mike Philbin said...

thanks Mom, but how does your 'spiritualist' statement have ANYTHING TO DO with the content of my post?

:)

Adam Meakin said...

Hi Mike It wasn't a statement it was a question
I've followed your blog for a while now as an objective non spiritual source for events happening in the world (thanks by the way)
I just thought odd that close together you posted your lack of experience spiritually (the same as myself I might add) then your more than just a dream post
maybe not even a question just an observation if a little sarcastic
Love
Adam

Mike Philbin said...

What's that old Arthur C CLarke quote, "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

I don't consider DREAMING FOR SOME(RACE) WHO CAN'T (solving their problems via dreaming) 'magic' or 'spiritual', nore like 'sufficiently advanced technology'.

:)

Adam Meakin said...

are you saying a dream is magic because we are not advanced enough to comprehend its true essence as we are not advanced enough
or it's a biproduct

Mike Philbin said...

Adam,

I don't see 'dreams' as magical or spiritual, just technology or existence we can't (yet) comprehend, of formulise.

:)

Adam Meakin said...

would you consider SAT to be evolution to a being able to experience 5 dimensions
I say this in the light of sciences multi dimension theories as proved recently

Mike Philbin said...

SAT?

maybe you're interrogating the wrong me.

:)

Adam Meakin said...

sufficiently advanced technology