Jogging news update.

Jogging news update:
looks like I've just jogged my first half marathon

I know my pace, if I really push it, I can do seven miles in fifty minutes. I've been close to that plenty of times. So, let's say, were I to do two hours, that'd be (conservatively) fourteen miles. Two times seven miles per hour. I've always wondered if I could jog for two hours, then my work colleague who's in her twenties was going on about training for her first half marathon... I was like (chin-rub) fished in by the concept of running a half marathon.

Set out this fine evening at exactly 6:17 p.m. and amazingly (because I know exactly what an hour of running feels like) I got back at exactly 8:17 p.m.. I wasn't even jogging that slowly. Seven miles per hour for two hours. Easy, even for this fifty-one year old.

Comments

Popular Posts