Free Planet - how does my vision - differ from yours?

I am Mike Philbin, and Free Planet is my original idea.

Am I sure that Free Planet is my original idea? 

Of course, I am, as all ideas are 'original ideas' ... ya know, is anything (really) original? Aren't we all components of the same living machine? Reflections of the shattered hologram? I realise I'm going to have to put together an updated youtube video along Free Planet lines, but for now it's a text thing. Let's see what happens in this (our) world...

How is my idea of Free Planet any different from your idea of Free Planet?
This place you're living in now. It's not a Free Planet. Don't be taken in by the hype. Any world-society that puts Profit and Patent and Corporate Secrecy ahead of the whole of mankind's unique condition is NOT A FREE PLANET.


It is a Prison Planet, worse it is a War World. A place that benefits from the crazy plans of crazy people. All rulers must stop. All borders must come down. All cities must be left to rot. All people should understand that they're only ONE SMALL PART of the biological variety of this world.

It is not a Human Planet, it is a Free Planet - a place for all living things.

Comments