so, I looked, and there's nothing there...



is this what it means, "Achieving Nirvana?"

If it is, I not sure if I like it.

I'm not even sure if Nirvana is supposed to be liked, only achieved.

Like some great big cosmic joke upon the awakening self, by the deadened self. Maybe we're deadened creatures (by design) because the truth of the UTTER VOID is too demanding for most of us to grasp or cope with. Not only space is empty, but self is also. Now, I realise that this is a (bit of a) misnomer, this emptiness of space. Space is full... of electricity. That's why the stars shine. And is the emptiness of Man's Multidimensionality similarly filled with this electricity? Is this all our creative ideas are, a series of electric jolts as our self passes causally through a structured universe?

I'm there. 

I can do all the visualisation techniques. I can do all the astral travelling. I can do the denial of everything trick. I'm good at all of it. But then I'm left with the Gaping Void. I can't even place MY-SELF within this vast nothingness. I don't know where ANY of my so-called ideas come from, so what (or who) am I? And while it's nice to know that we're here to do as we like among our fellow man, it's not comforting or otherwise inspiring to realise that 'there's nothing out there' and 'we're the only deity there'll ever be'.

"Is that all there is?" as Peggy Lee asked... and furthermore ~

Comments