Free Planet vs War World novels - dual trilogies finished - who will win?

FREE PLANET vs WAR WORLD
a new thouggghhht for a newer dawwwn...


Chimericana Books 2013


...so, I'm a potential 'new customer' to the whole crazy surrealistic non-linear non-mainstream writer-artist product i.e. novels, of Mike Philbin and I'm looking to buy his most recent works, the three-books-each of either the War World series or the Free Planet series.

Chimericana Books 2014


And I've heard they're linked or self-referential or somehow connected in their third book per series, and I don't want either book to spoil the other series with spoiler content or revelations of a character, narrative or historical nature that'll upset the apple cart of my 'other' potential purchase (depending on which series I start reading first)...

Chimericana Books 2015


How can I best put this, "You pays your money and you claims your ride." just do it, be brave and trust the writer. Remember, he's f***in' with your head because you love it.


change your mind, change the world


CLICK THIS LINK TO DISCOVER WHO WINS

Comments